Role: Business Development Representative (BDR)
As a BDR, your role will be to recruit and then develop relationships with Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs) and other business referral sources to stimulate sales growth and work the daily volume of new customer opportunities to close.
Reasons to work as a Wellen BDR include:
- Commission Opportunity: Your paycheck will reflect your productivity.
- Flexibility: This is a work-from-home position, so there’s no long commute. Our technology platform makes it easy to work across time zones and even while mobile.
- Great Benefits: Wellen offers a full medical/dental/vision plan, along with an available 401(k) with matching.
- Success in this role means: Recruiting and onboarding new and valuable ISO partners
- Meeting targets for the number of closed customer opportunities each month
- Delivering our unique value to our ISO partners to capture an increased market share
- Staying on top of your data to understand how to focus your energy for maximum results
The BDRs we hire are professionals with great communication and organization skills, determination, patience and integrity. You’ll need selling skills to set expectations, maintain relationships, and build trust.
Experience: This is a Sales job, so you have a history of meeting quotas in prior positions – at least 2 years’ worth.
Skill Set : You will have to be comfortable using online tools and be highly proficient at working inside our Salesforce.com-based platform
Accountability: At Wellen, we’re successful because we can be counted on by our customers and our partners. As a BDR, you would have clear expectations set and goals defined, so you can feel great about your contribution to the company.
Reporting: This job reports to the Channel Manager for Indirect Sales. You’ll have support from, and be accountable to, your manager for not only production, but adherence to policy and process, too.
Wellen enjoys a great reputation in the alternative finance for small business industry. We’ve worked hard to earn it, and we’re looking for BDRs to help us grow our business, while honoring our values.
Job Type: Full-time Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
Benefits: 401(k) 401(k) matching Dental insurance Disability insurance Health insurance Health savings account Life insurance Paid time off Referral program Vision insurance Schedule: Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: This is a fully remote position, and in response to COVID-19 the entire company is currently remote.
Experience: Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Fully Remote COVID-19 Precaution(s): Remote interview process Virtual meetings